FAQs / Common Objections
Below is a list of several common objections and how we seek to overcome them. Should you come across a new common objection, please email it to us and we will work on ways to deal with them.
NOTE: At the end of any objection, remember that we are always available simply for emergency work! “We also offer our services as an emergency backup in case your current situation ever stops working for you.”
Objection #1: We already do this!
- 1. Agree: That’s wonderful… I spend most of my day speaking with folks who are satisfied with their _____________________________, and yet there is always room for improvement. Here’s what we could do…
- 2. Clarify / Qualify: Tell me this… [ASK A QUALIFYING QUESTION]?
- 3. Redirect to Goal: Well that is interesting… As I mentioned again, the purpose of my call was to schedule a meeting sometime early next week. Looking at my calendar, I see an opening on Thursday at 1pm Mountain Time. How does that look on your calendar?
Objection #2: I am very busy. I don’t have time for this!
- 1. Agree: I understand you are a busy professional. That’s exactly why I am proposing a quick 10 minute conversation at a time when I am not interrupting you.
- 2. Clarify / Qualify: I wanted to confirm that my records are correct when they indicate [ASK A QUALIFYING QUESTION]? Is that accurate?
- 3. Redirect to Goal: Perfect…Looking at my calendar, I have time available Tuesday or Thursday at 1pm Central Time. Which is best for your calendar?
Objection #3: I’m not interested! This doesn’t sound like something we would be interested in.
- 1. Agree: Fair enough… In fact, I imagine if _______(SEO/Website/etc) _______ was front and center on your radar… you’d be calling me rather than the other way around.
- 2. Clarify / Qualify: Let me ask you this…..[ASK A QUALIFYING QUESTION]?
- 3. Redirect to Goal:Perfect…Looking at my calendar, I see an opening on Thursday at 1pm Mountain Time. How does that look on your calendar?
Objection #4: This sounds interesting…lets talk now!
- 1. Agree: Agree: I very much appreciate the offer Bob. However, given you are willing to give me a little of your time, I am hesitant to do you the disrespect of presenting myself without having done the appropriate research ahead of time. With your permission… I’d like to have a few days to properly prepare. Is that fair?
- 2. Clarify / Qualify: Just to make sure I am not barking up the wrong tree [ASK A QUALIFYING QUESTION]??
- 3. Redirect to Goal: Perfect…Looking at my calendar, I see an opening on Thursday at 1pm Mountain Time. How does that look on your calendar?
Objection #5: Send me Information
- 1. Agree: Absolutely… I’d be happy to send you some information and we have some great collateral
- 2. Clarify / Qualify: In the interest of time and so I don’t clutter your voice mail with messages trying to follow up, lets schedule a brief 10 minute conversation next week to formally introduce Delirium Creative as well as learn a little about your current online business operations.
- 3. Redirect to Goal: Looking at my calendar, I see an opening on Thursday at 1pm Central Time. How does that look on your calendar?
Send me information first…then I’ll decide if I want to meet with you
- I understand what you are asking and I am happy to do just that… However, in the interest of saving both of us time can I ask if you are just saying that to get me off the phone?
- No problem and thank you for your candor… with your permission, I’ll try to catch you in a few days or weeks.